Anaerobic Incubator Chamber Anaerobic Equipment Bio Lab
The anaerobic incubator is a special device that can culture and operate bacteria in an anaerobic environment. It can provide strict anaerobic conditions, constant temperature culture conditions and a systematic and scientific working area. This device It can cultivate difficult-to-grow anaerobic organisms and avoid the risk of death of anaerobic organisms exposed to oxygen when operating in the atmosphere. Therefore, this device is an ideal equipment for anaerobic biological detection and scientific research.
- Equipped with large LCD screen display,high-precision microcomputer control (with timing function), it can accurately and visually reflect the actual temperature inside the incubator, over heating alarm adopted, safe and reliable.
- UV Sterilizer,effectively prevent bacterial contamination.
- Switch control for solenoid valve, it can accurately adjust the flow and input any necessary gas.
- Stainless steel cultivation and operation room,transparent impact-resistant glass front window for easy observation. Latex gloves are comfortable and reliable,easy to use.
- Operation room is equipped with deoxidization catalyst.
- The incubator is designed with a double widen door,it can put more petri dishes.
- Equipped with leakage protection.
|Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber||<5 minutes|
|Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber||<1hr|
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time||>12hrs(when no supply of mixed gas)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V,50HZ|
|Net/Gross Weight (kg)||240/320|
|Interior Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||30×19×29|
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||82×66×67|
|Exterior Size (W×D×H)cm||126×73×138|
|Package Size (W×D×H)cm||139×92×156|